Sunday, January 23, 2022

Girly Baby Quilt

 I realized that someone who lives in Liepaja is having a baby, so I asked if she knew whether it was a boy or girl so I could make a quilt. When she found out it was a girl she said - Please NO PINK! I guess she has a thing about not pink. I did my best.



I brought this fabric with me from the US. I have not yet found a store that specializes in quilting fabrics here. I guess that isn't a thing - no wonder why when I give them away they act like it's a work of art. I've never felt like such an amazing quilter - there is no one around to compare my puny skills to!




I managed to not put pink on a baby girl quilt, which went against everything in my nature, but I think it still managed to be girly enough to satisfy me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...