Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Rail Fence for a Baby Girl

 Hello again! My daughter sent me some fabric for Christmas, and then I found out someone in our church group was having a baby girl - what a perfect way to use this fabric! I love how it turned out! 




I actually don't know the people it is for, ha ha. With the government restrictions for Covid, people who haven't been vaccinated haven't been able to attend church meetings in person, so they join us on Zoom. We attend so many different branches throughout our mission boundaries, I'm still trying to get to know everyone! I'm so glad a friend told me about this baby, or I might have missed her - and I would hate to skip a baby that I can make a quilt for!



Isn't she adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...