Monday, March 27, 2023

Easy On Point Baby Quilt with free pattern

One day at church I saw a baby that I hadn't made a quilt for - oh my! His mother had just started to coming to church, but I didn't want to leave out this baby, so I stuck him in to my baby quilt line-up. I need to get another one started this week, but this baby is several months old, so I didn't want him to have to wait. 

I just wanted to make something a little different from the baby quilts I've been putting out, so I decided to make an on-point quilt. I like the way they look, and they really aren't much more difficult than a quilt that isn't on-point. Especially if the measurements are already done for you



Meet Damir! Isn't he adorable and happy? I think maybe he likes it, ha ha. 

So, it's all here if you want a quilt that's 39 inches square. Here is the link to the pattern, just from my google drive account: On Point Baby Quilt. It's free, no need to give me your email address or anything. I just thought that if I go to the bother to draw it up, I might as well share it. ⌣

The pattern includes several links to pages where they explain how to sew it together, in case you need more instruction than I provide. 

Happy sewing! 🧵

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...