Sunday, January 22, 2023

Quick Baby 4 Patch Quilt and free pattern

I found out there were two more babies that I wanted to make quilts for. When I tried to find out the gender, one of the parents said she was keeping it a secret - what to do? That helps me to choose my fabric!


The other parent said they were expecting a boy, so I went to my stash and found some nautical fabric that I have used before, but I bought several yards, so it keeps popping up in my quilts. I still have more, so you will see it again!


These 4 Patch quilts are quick to put together. I don't have much time, but I really want to make the quilts, so I just have to do it as quickly as I can.




In my stash I had a little of this fabric with bees - so cute! I decided to use it as the color scheme and made do with other fabric that I had on hand. I like how it turned out, even if it isn't what I would have used if I had a quilt fabric store handy.

I think it is a good neutral quilt - it turned out to be a baby boy. Since I was making these quilts at the same time I just used the same pattern for each of them.




If you would like the pattern, this is a link to my google drive. You don't have to give me your email address, you don't have to subscribe to anything. The pattern is there, if you want it, take it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...