Sunday, July 14, 2019

On my sewing table...

I don't post nearly as much as I should! So to keep me motivated to keep working on my projects I'm going to occasionally just show you what is on my sewing table as proof that I am actually working on things.  I always intend to make blog posts about what I'm doing, but sometimes I give them away before I remember to take pictures!

I'm working on a twin size quilt for one of my grandsons. I have the middle of the top done, still needs a gray and then navy border on it :)

Please ignore all the mess - if I ever get myself caught up on things I will straighten up. Or I will invite Ruth Ann over, that always motivates me to clean up my mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...