Thursday, June 20, 2019

Patchwork Panache - top finished!

Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away I started this quilt...

In 2013 I started a blog post by saying that I had started this quilt a long time ago, HA HA! You know how life happens.  At that time my sister-in-law and a niece were learning to quilt, so I did a long distance tutorial on several of the blocks. Then things got busy, I put it away (again) and it fell off the radar.



I joined the quilt guild here in my little town, and every Tuesday a bunch of ladies get together and
sew at a church nearby. This is just a third of our group.



I decided that this was the perfect time to work on my unfinished projects. This was the oldest one (I think), so I started there first. I just pack it up in my sewing bag, and don't un-pack when I get home.  I have other things I'm working on in my sewing room. So after a few months of working on this on Tuesdays I have finally finished this top - WAHOO!

This is a free Block of the Month pattern that you can find here.

It is wonderful to finally have this finished - now to see how long it takes me to actually get it quilted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...