Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Quick Baby Quilt

Last Saturday I was invited to a baby shower coming up this Thursday.  I thought, "I should have seen this coming! Why haven't I been making a quilt?".  So I got online and searched for "Quick Baby Quilt Patterns" and found this one called the "Flexi Strip Baby Quilt".  I went through my stash of fabric and decided on some fabric that I originally planned for something else.  I looked at the pattern I had thought I was going to make with it and thought - I wonder what I ever saw about this that made me want to make it?  So this is a much better use!




I got right to work and finished the quilt in two days, whew!  So this is the front:




Shopping here in Jerusalem is such a bother, there is never any parking, so I decided I had some scraps left, I would just use those for the back. So I made up a quick little pattern and threw the back together.




So it is kind of like a quilt with two fronts. But guess what?  I like the back better than the front! Ha!



Oh well. I'm quite sure the baby won't be worried about it. Now I'm all ready for the shower and I even had two days to spare - wow, that never happens!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...