Friday, April 3, 2015

Not a Vera Bradley bag, but a free pattern!

I made a bag for my daughter - I love it! She is expecting a baby girl in July,
after two boys I thought she is probably ready for some girly stuff! Isn't this adorable fabric? The pattern is fairly easy and the instructions are easy to understand.


When I made her a bag before, her friends thought it was a Vera Bradley bag, so I tried to make this look like another one. I quilted it in the diamond style her bags have.


I made this bag as a diaper bag, but of course, it is just a handy sized bag and you personalize the pockets you want inside it for whatever sizes you need!


The pattern is free on the Moda Bakeshop website, HERE is a link!

I love how it turned out!


It also has all these handy pockets on the outside, perfect for easily slipping in a few last minute items!

I also made this bag for my daughter-in-law when she had my cute little grandson last October, she carries it all the time, it is such a great size, not too big, but handy and perfect pockets for baby needs (if I do say so myself!). I used bottles and diapers and wipes as I sized the pockets.

If you want pictures of the pockets with actual baby supplies in them, HERE is the first one I made.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow you did a great job on these bags! I can be adopted. Wink

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...