Thursday, September 25, 2014

All Boy Baby Quilt

We are expecting a new baby boy (my grandson) at our house! Of course I made him a quilt!


I went with a car theme, found some fabric called "Peak Hour" by Riley Blake.










I decided I wasn't "in the mood" to do a lot of applique, so this was perfect fabric! Aren't these cars adorable? I just stipple quilted it all over...



This was the first time I have 
quilted minky, and I can't say that I liked it much! There was so much drag as I was quilting, it made my arms and back sore!



I love the binding! Stripes are almost as wonderful as polka dots!



I decided while I was at it I would make a diaper bag...



I used a pattern 
here. Look at all the handy pockets...



Pockets are great on a diaper bag.


So here is what I took to the baby shower. OK, I'm ready for that baby!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...