After I made my first bag I really liked it, but there were a few places where I realized it could improve, so off to the drawing board.
First I did this in my sewing room for about a week - made a big mess and stitched and ripped out stitches... I tried out different things in the pockets to make sure they were the right sizes.
Here is the inside with pockets on all sides, one is mesh and one is divided, it can close with a velcro tab or I can zip it shut.
The back with cute little tags on the zipper pulls,
and I lined the pocket with my red polka dots.
I love the mesh pockets on the sides for a water bottle and my sunglasses, and I can't wait to take it on a trip!
Previews of ‘Double Slice’ Quilting Project
25 minutes ago