Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm in a state!

Which one, you ask? Well, since we left on our vacation a little more than a week ago I have been through a bunch! We started off in Idaho, then went through Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine so far. 13! I also have to mention that we went to Canada, just walked across at Niagara Falls, but hey, that counts! And we still have to come back and are taking a lower route so I will get to add a few more. I think my backside is now permanently shaped like the passenger seat of our car though, lol!! But I have figured out how to manage the GPS, I"m so happy it does the navigating instead of me! Traveling in a mini-van with six of your favorite people is possible to do and still love each other, even if at times you are annoyed with each other :P There are some songs I have listed to a LOT more than I would have chosen, but hey, they had to listen to my Michael Buble (and I'm sure it was good for them!).


I did find a nice little quilt shop and spent a bit on some new fabrics. I bought a back for my Halloween quilt that is next in line to be started...

and some new fabrics for the "Framed In" quilt I saw here, that is somewhere later in the "line". This week I am hoping to visit some Amish country and look at some of their quilts! I may be the only one excited about this stop on our vacation, but hey, I've stopped at a lot of places for other people, and this is one of the places I really, really, really, really want to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...