Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Take-along-quilt

I'm starting a new quilt that I am really excited about!
I don't know how well you will be able to see this picture (click on it and see a larger view), but I am planning a tutorial to answer some of the questions I had while I was trying to figure it out, and to show you how to make your own little cardboard templates. You wrap your fabric shapes around the cardboard, baste, and the sew the two pieces together right along the sides of the cardboard to make these shapes. I have everything I need packed in to what is actually a tackle box. With several long trips coming up this Summer, this will be perfect to do in the car or while waiting! Tutorial to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...