Saturday, September 17, 2022

Simple Strips Baby Quilt

 

These two quilts are from a few months ago, but I'm finally getting it up here. Sometimes I find out (after a baby is born!) that I need to throw together something quick, so this is it! Quick, easy, no pattern necessary! It can totally be adjusted to accommodate whatever fabric you have on hand.



This little cutie looks so adorable on her lady bug quilt! I love this fabric! I found a fabric store in Vilnius, Lithuania that is HUGE. It even has a small section with quilting fabrics. Not a big selection, but I found this ladybug print there - you will probably see it again...


I think the sun was a little bright this day, but big sister looks proud to get to hold the baby!



Here is the baby boy version. You will be seeing this fabric again, too. I'll just try to keep these people from ever meeting up - except I don't know the people who have this one. It was delivered (I was told) but I haven't met the baby or the parents or heard anything since. I will just assume it is loved and they don't know how to tell me. :)
I do know the baby's name though! It's a little hard to read on this busy fabric, but it's "Dominiks".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...