Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Maislee's Pinwheel

 Good grief! How have I not posted since March? It's certainly not because there haven't been any babies born. Life is busy - you know how it is! The most wonderful part is a new granddaughter! Adorable little girls are so fun to make quilts for!


 Here is a pinwheel quilt I made for her. I don't have as much time as I would like for quilting, so I decided to simplify my life and put a shashing between the blocks so I wouldn't have bulky seams I was trying to match up.



Here she is - look at those big beautiful blue eyes! I can just tell that she loves my quilt...




Her sister likes the quilt too, and wanted to get in on the pictures. Little Maislee looks so much like her big sister - they are twins born 7 years apart!




Here is the back. I really don't want someone to look at it years from now and say - "Who made this, anyway?". I wonder if they will know who "Gramsie" is...




















What a difference a few months makes! Here she is on the quilt again with a big happy smile!

This is grandbaby #11!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...