Sunday, February 3, 2019

One Hour Basket



I found the cutest pattern for a basket!  It is called the One Hour Basket and it's a free pattern! But wait - there's more! For only $5.00 you can buy "Friends of the One Hour Basket" ! It has this pattern and eight other baskets with different heights and widths, with or without handles, an Easter basket and a tote bag...  I bought that pattern. I feel like for such a small amount of money I appreciate that someone has gone to the work to figure out the dimensions for the different sizes. I know I could figure those things out, but now I don't have to use my brain -- wait, is that a good thing? I'm not sure.

Just in case anyone wants to know, I used the decor bond fusible interfacing and it made my baskets nice and crisp looking. No flopping allowed here. I have to admit that they took me a little more than an hour.  I didn't time myself but I was doing laundry at the same time and I put a band of a different color across the top just to add some interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...