Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Tote bags

I made tote bags for family and friends for Christmas. I just realized I didn't ever post the picture - so here it is.

I tried to personalize them, not only with the name, but also with a favorite flower or color, or something that reminds me of that person. I also embroidered several t-shirts for the guys in the family with something I knew they would think was funny. I also made my husband some baked potato pants - what, you say? Well, I found this fabric that had loaded baked potatoes printed on it. My hubby loves potatoes in all forms and kinds, but especially baked potatoes. So I made him a pair of PJ pants from the baked potato fabric and embroidered a shirt that says, "I love potatoes". Just some of my little projects that have kept me busy.

I have about 5 other projects that I'm trying to finish up, but I keep getting distracted. I really need to make myself finish one thing before I get started on another! OK, New Years resolution #243...

1 comment:

  1. You are so good about finishing projects, that you make many (most?) Of us look like slackers. Cute totes. All well?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...