Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Pillows

My amazing quilting friend was in a local store and saw something adorable - it gave her an idea, and because she is so amazing she came home and made a pattern and invited me to make these with her! They are quick to sew up and perfect for a Christmas accent!

I also made a little one for a smaller pillow, and I keep thinking I will get the back put on it, but other projects keep crowding in the way. I decided if I wait until I get that little one finished Christmas may have come and gone, so I'm just going ahead with posting about these. I made these with the envelope style back so I can change them back and forth with the seasons.

Thank you amazing quilting friend! Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty pillows! The envelope back is a great idea. I could use some accent pillows...maybe after the holiday madness (?)

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pillows and clever idea, Jeanna!

    I'm a new follower--- found your post of the "Nativity quilt" you made in 2011 beautiful!!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family,

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...