Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Zig Zag Quilt Finished!


All done - my first Queen sized quilt. It sure does take a lot of fabric to make this size! I have a child who said he would love to get this, so one child down, five more to go...



This is my very first embroidered quilt label on the back. No one will throw it out in 50 years  not knowing where it came from - not that they won't throw it out, but they will know!



And a little something fancy on the back when you fold it down from the top.

In case you were wondering about the flawed fabric on the back, no, I never did hear back from Henry Glass or his company! But I fixed up those white spots with a black sharpie so that I can't even find the flaws now.

On to the next project!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...