Thursday, June 26, 2014

Little White Machine

Whew, haven't been here for a little while. You may have thought I had fallen off the face of the earth, but no, I just went to China.  And then I got distracted with many projects that don't happen to be in my sewing room...

But I did find this cute little machine at a garage sale! I know it's not white, but it is a White :)

Unfortunately, although it runs, it has some problems that I have no idea what to do with. Sigh. No time to research it now, so I'll set it aside and see if I ever get back to it, lol.

I have some projects in mind, I hope I don't have to wait too long before I get going on them! Ya gotta love summer, right?

2 comments:

  1. Great little machine. Maybe Michell can help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that cute little baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...