Saturday, February 22, 2014

Birthday presents...

This week was my daughter-in-law's birthday, so I made her a couple of things. Not anything you haven't seen before, but I just wanted evidence that I have been doing things in my sewing room! I have a couple more projects in the works...


Here is another Spicy Spiral.  I like how they look all complicated and difficult (hee hee!). They are addictive, you gotta try one! Click HERE if you want some tips on how to make one.


I quilted it like this. It is simple, but I like it. It's also a fast way to get something quilted (probably one of the other reasons I like it!).


And I made her one of these 3 pocket bags. I have now made one for myself, 3 daughters and 2 daughters-in-law because they are so handy - HERE is a tutorial if you want to make one. These only take a couple of hours and they are so cute!

So what have you been up to?

1 comment:

  1. Love the spiral! I'll be clicking that link to see how difficult it is. The little bag is adorable! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...