Saturday, February 22, 2014

Birthday presents...

This week was my daughter-in-law's birthday, so I made her a couple of things. Not anything you haven't seen before, but I just wanted evidence that I have been doing things in my sewing room! I have a couple more projects in the works...


Here is another Spicy Spiral.  I like how they look all complicated and difficult (hee hee!). They are addictive, you gotta try one! Click HERE if you want some tips on how to make one.


I quilted it like this. It is simple, but I like it. It's also a fast way to get something quilted (probably one of the other reasons I like it!).


And I made her one of these 3 pocket bags. I have now made one for myself, 3 daughters and 2 daughters-in-law because they are so handy - HERE is a tutorial if you want to make one. These only take a couple of hours and they are so cute!

So what have you been up to?

1 comment:

  1. Love the spiral! I'll be clicking that link to see how difficult it is. The little bag is adorable! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...