Friday, January 3, 2014

A new look for a new year!


Are you thinking you might be at the wrong blog? I loved the way my blog used to look. It was a free blog template that is no longer supported  :(  So after looking around and talking to my son who is a web designer for a living, he advised me to make my own so I would never find myself in the same spot.


I do not have the same computer skills or instincts that he has...  It took me quite a while to figure it out, meanwhile I made a "fake" blog called "A Sew Day" and messed around with it until I decided I could live with it. Whew! I'm sure I will continue tweaking things for a while and you will see minor changes, but unless I wake up tomorrow and suddenly have an in depth understanding of web design - this will probably be the way it looks for a long time.

If you want to tell me it looks nice, please leave a comment - if you don't like it --well, leave a comment telling me I'm wonderful, and I won't have a problem with that!! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I like it! And, you are thin and beautiful! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too! Fun, bright and cheery! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...