Saturday, January 11, 2014

2013 review...

Is that all? It sure felt like I sewed a lot more than that! I guess I just have to remind myself that we had two weddings, and I made 6 skirts for bridesmaids and a skirt for one wedding dress and altered another...  I do have a couple of things that I started and then got side tracked - hopefully I will get back to them.

I'm half way done with a Valentine's table runner that I am going to finish and get out before February. I've also bought fabric for my first quilt out of batiks, and it is going to be my first Queen sized quilt - whew! I'm trusting the people that swear you can quilt it on a Janome 8900! I sure hope I don't decide I can't squeeze it all in there when I get to the quilting part!

2013 was a wonderful year - I am trying to recognize all of my blessings and not take them for granted. Gratitude is something I am working on for 2014. I hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you!

1 comment:

  1. OOOH, where did you get that iPad thingy pattern? Must.Have.One. For. My. Studio!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...