Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sewing Tables!

You know how they say imitation is the highest form of flattery? I am so flattered!! Someone saw a picture of my sewing table on pinterest, contacted me for my plans and then went and made their own! I am so glad they sent me their picture. I have sent out my plan numerous times to people who were thinking about building a table like mine, but I have no idea if any of them have actually gone ahead and done it - until yesterday when I got these pictures!



This is the front...




And this is the back! Doesn't it look great? I am so happy for Kristine!



In case you didn't see my table, here is picture.
If you are interested in my pitiful plans (VERY crude sketch) that I took to the cabinet maker, you can click here. The cabinet maker looked at my pitiful plans and made his own, but I didn't think to ask for a copy of them.  If you want to see more pictures of my table, you can click here to find my original blog post.

Life is so busy right now I'm neglecting my blog - so who knows if I will post again before Christmas. In case I don't, then I'm saying MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that makes for an awesome space! I see why someone wanted the plans! Have a wonderful Christmas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly what I want! So glad I ran across this on Pintrest! Do you mind telling me how tall you are? I see you said you are a shorty & so am I! You mention your cabinet is taller so you don't have to bend over to cut? What is the height? I guess if you don't mind can you just tell me the dimensions? Thanks again for sharing! Thargr 2434@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...