Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Country Star Quilt

Can you believe I have finished something again? I'm on a roll!

This one is a Shnibbles quilt called "Plan C".  I have no idea why it is called that, and I am calling mine "Country Star". I hope that is OK with everyone...

After I got the top finished and ready to quilt this sat in my machine all ready to go while I tried to figure out how I would quilt it. Some quilts kind of call out and tell you how to quilt them, others ... well ... not so much.
On the borders I used the multiple stitch zig-zag - Amanda Jean from Crazy Mom Quilts calls this the 'honeycomb' quilting stitch. I like it for borders!
The back is a cute chocolate brown print - I hope I don't decide later that I meant to use it for something else. I seem to do that quite often, then I HAVE to buy more fabric (evil grin).
And here is another Schnibbles quilt well on it's way! Now, back to the sewing room!

3 comments:

  1. Look at you go! Love it! It looks like country stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanna,

    BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors, and I love how you quilted the stars.

    Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your kind words on my Thread Talk posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...