Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ready for class!

Quilt class is coming up next week, and I know I won't have time to do much sewing this weekend, so I buckled down and got my blocks ready.


Here is my stack of 4 patches...









And here are the pieces that will go together to make this star block.

Everything else is cut out and ready to go on to the next step. I really enjoy my quilt class, such fun friends!! We are making a small quilt called "Plan C" from the book Shnibbles Times Two by Carrie Nelson. Now to concentrate on company and Thanksgiving - I have so much to be thankful for!! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!


2 comments:

  1. I love your bright colors and your block. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy! Pretty quilt blocks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...