Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday ---- grimace?

Does this look familiar?
This title of this picture is "I finished my quilt top and realized I hated the inner border so I had to pick it all out".  Sigh. Then of course I had to go and pull a muscle in my upper arm so it hurt when I tried to iron. I had to explain to my husband that I sew with an iron - he doesn't quite understand, but you do, right? I think I can get back to the iron this week, so that includes sewing. Finally!

Hopefully I will soon have something finished that I can talk about!
Keep on sewing, see you later!!

2 comments:

  1. Jeanna,

    I know that all too well! Hope your arm is at 100%! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your arm is completely better now. Yes, this looks familiar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...