Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Sewing Room Valance!

I decided to finally get to work and make a valance for my sewing room...let's see, I've been in this room for 5 years now?? It's about time! I like the way it turned out. I looked around online to see if I could find a pattern for my valance, but I ended up just kind of throwing this together.

It is pretty simple, but I am a simple person, so it is just right for me. I love this fabric!! Isn't is wonderful? My favorite color is red, so it seems that my favorite fabrics always have red in them, but I just love the aqua/red combination - so pretty!

This fabric line is called "Artful Home", by Heather Moulder Peterson. She has another line coming out soon for Christmas that I am already making plans for. I first saw this fabric on her website several months before it actually came out, and it was love at first sight. I kept asking for it at my local quilt store, and they finally got it in - I don't know if it was because of me asking or not, but I sure was glad to see it one day when I walked in. It jumped off the shelf at me! Happiness is finding fabric you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...