Friday, March 25, 2011

Mariner's Compass and Flying Geese


I just wanted to check in and show you one of my paper piecing projects. I'm gearing up to post my "part two" of how I do paper piecing, so I thought I would share this with you. I made this top last year, but only got around to quilting it last month...yeah, life gets busy. I have discovered that I have to hurry and finish a project while everything is still out and in a mess in my sewing room. If I clean up before I am done, suddenly the motivation to finish disappears. Now you know why my sewing room mostly is a mess - because I am mostly in the middle of things. I only clean up between projects. Yeah. That's why its usually a mess! I am really convincing myself here that the mess is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...