Thursday, February 17, 2011

Quilts for twins

I finished the baby quilts for Masha's twins! A boy and a girl. It's OK if she has the babies now, I just wanted her to wait until I finished the quilts!

The pink one turned out OK, even though for a while it could have easily won a prize for "Ugliest Quilt". It's amazing how much damage one ugly fabric can do in a quilt! I had one fabric in there that just ruined the whole thing. I finally appliqued a square of the the background fabric over the ugly blocks, and I think it looks really cute now! The boy quilt has an underwater theme, and though you can't see it, I quilted waves on it. I'm glad they are finished, and I'm glad I don't have to be too embarrassed, I think they look great now. Whew! Now, back to my "Hugs and Kisses" quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...