Monday, January 10, 2011

Changes...

Well, I changed the name of this blog,so now you can't find me... And I'm trying to figure out how to make it look nicer, and add some pictures, and start showing some of my projects and my sewing room and my wonderful new Janome Horizon... When I finally get this figured out, wow, it's gonna be great!! Be patient with me, OK? It's funny, I'm not taking any classes this semester, and my life is pretty calm, so why aren't I getting more done? I get distracted by little things - like this blog - and feel like I have plenty of time to get around to the other stuff I should do, and then more distractions, and pretty soon I have fiddled the day away and I am scrambling so it looks like I haven't wasted my day before everyone comes home. Sheesh, pretty pitiful, huh? That is going to change, too! No more! It's ridiculous that I was accomplishing more each day when I was busier with school and stuff. I don't want to even fiddle away my play time on my new sewing machine! Down to business, get organized... yeah... that's me... wow look at that... huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...