Friday, July 9, 2010

Progress?

Well, it's July 9th, and now I'm down to a whopping 3.4. I had a few sidetracks, but at least the scale is going down, and not up! So far I'm satisfied with with it because if I can keep it up, I will eventually get where I want to be, even if it takes a while. I'm trying to avoid sugar and carb heavy foods, and I'm trying to eat more veggies and fruits. I'm also trying to drink more water, but I could do much better!
I'm the camp director this year for Young Women's camp. What a lot of work and stress! Camp is next week, and although I probably shouldn't feel this way, I just can't wait until it is over! That hardest part is that although I am "in charge", I'm not in control! It is really hard to give someone an assignment and then have them not do it the way I wanted them to! Maybe I'm a control freak, but I stress over whether people are doing their assignments, and how they are doing them. I have asked about our budget, and was told that we have "about the same as last year". Well, OK, but last year was Ward camp, and this year is stake camp. I just have my fingers crossed that I haven't spent too much, but that I am getting everything we need! I've got my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...