Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm REALLY going to do it this time...

OK, today is the first day of a weight losing contest with a good friend, Doreen. She and I are going to record our weights - but just the last bit - like today my weight is 7.4. That way we don't really have to confess our weight to anyone. Every week we will check with each other, and who ever has lost the most that week will get $5 from the other. I decided I wanted to try this because I have such a hard time staying motivated, and cheating a little and telling myself I will make it up later... Hopefully, knowing that I have to report in every week will help me to stay on task on no cheating! Wish me luck, I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...