Saturday, January 14, 2023

Cute Baby 3 Rail Fence and Free Pattern

I made another Rail Fence quilt - I just like the look of them. I think this fabric is so cute too. I did bring this fabric to the Baltics from the US. I don't know if it's just the area I live in in the US, but there are so many little shops that specialize in quilt fabrics! I love all the choices there. I will be home in July, so I might go crazy when I get to a quilt fabric store, ha ha. I should at least wait until I have a sewing room and all the necessities! 



I just love how bright and happy this quilt looks! I hope they love it!





Here is a link to the pattern, no subscription or giving me your email address necessary. This link is probably easier to read than the pattern below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...